These are what I would consider to be the most basic, bare-bones questions of character creation.
- What would completely break your character?
- What was the best thing in your character’s life?
- What was the worst thing in your character’s life?
- What seemingly insignificant memories stuck with your character?
- Does your character work so that they can support their hobbies or use their hobbies as a way of filling up the time they aren’t working?
- What is your character reluctant to tell people?
- How does your character feel about sex?
- How many friends does your character have?
- How many friends does your character want?
- What would your character make a scene in public about?
- What would your character give their life for?
- What are your character’s major flaws?
- What does your character pretend or try to care about?
- How does the image your character tries to project differ from the image they actually project?
- What is your character afraid of?
- What is something most people in your setting do that your character things is dumb?
- Where would your character fall on a politeness/rudeness scale?
Seriously, though, take a moment out of your day to play with Wolfram Alpha. It’s a computational engine, which is so much cooler than a search engine. It’s still being updated as well.
Like, there’s no information on Chelsea Football Club.
But do you want to see a graph of the name trend for the name Chelsea? Bam. There you go.
Want to know how much caffeine difference there is for a cup of coffee against a cup of tea? Well, you’re in luck.
Want information on a Pokemon? Well, well, well.
Do you want to graph that Pikachu? Yep, it can do that too. AND GIVE YOU AN EQUATION!
Are you moving to Texas and need to plan for electricity prices? Yep, Wolfram has you covered.
Thinking about playing the stock market? Wolfram is probably your best research option, tbh.
Love space and want to track the International Space Station in real time? Yep. Wolfram does that too.
Hell, do you want to know what flights are overhead? WOLFRAM HAS YOU COVERED.
SPREAD THE WORD! SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE!
fuck i’m such a terrible person
the best part of birthdays is being able to justify doing whatever you want
for example i am about to make a metric fuckton of pancakes
it’s my birthday
no one can stop me
steprightovertheline ha respondido a tu publicación “five minutes till i’m 19 i can’t believe it”
thank you :D
five minutes till i’m 19 i can’t believe it